Monday, October 31, 2005

Loop

Sometimes you just sit in your room and you have no idea where you were heading. It's some sort of irony that gets you hooked into a logic loop.
You were hoping to do a business because you wanted to make money. You didn't have a lot of money with you, that is the reason you wanted to make money. But you need money to do a business. Ok, you want to do a business to make money but you don't have the money to do the business. To do business so that you can get money. But you need money to do the business. You don't have money, therefore you are going no where because you are caught up in the loop.
Unless you know how to break the loop, or you'll just stay stuck.
Same goes with the writer. I want to write so that people knows about me. But the publishers won't publish unless I am famous. I can't be famous if I don't get published, I won't be famous. If I'm not famous I won't get published. Whatever, I'll just start with taking a small step out. Try mailing the works, who cares about getting published yet.
So the loop cracked.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spent the whole night reading all your journals here. Felt like talking in heart to myself. You may not know that there is something in your words and mind which can easily bring silence to the deep inside of a person. I like your writing style. The language is not that rich, but it's so close to spirit that one can even see the hidden wounds in the dark side of his heart .

Monday, August 06, 2007 12:07:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home